Tuesday 17 March 2009

Oh! What a beautiful morning!

The weather is soooo lovely today, I'm going outside to enjoy it. Might even post some pics of 'peace and quiet' on the farm.








Well here are some pics for you, real, genuine, Scottish Sunshine. A heat wave almost.



T'was difficult to find things that I could do outdoors, as I had to keep sitting down to get my breath back. Oh, and then there is the fact that I've lost my voice and all that is left is a squeak and a cough. But between us, Mrs BC and I carted a load of old wheels over to the veggie garden, and used them to weigh down some more black plastic to keep the weeds at bay, then we tidied up the shed site so that building can start any time soon - well, when I can breath more easily. The birds in the garden were chirp-chirp-chirping away, the buzzards were crying overhead, Doolie was making holes in the black plastic and all the sheep were happily munching away on the new shoots of grass. Bliss. I had promised myself that I would get the MZ out and fire it up, but after my morning exercise I began to feel weak and snivelly again, blimmin' 'eck, hope I'm better by Friday, got a VMCC thing to go to - and it might well be Bring Cubbie Home Day. Feels kinda odd not having Cubbie here, but Kawa is looking after it for the time being. Rumour has it, he's going to wash and polish it too....I won't recognise the poor wee thing!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weathers been the same down in the busy part of Scotland and i've been stuck in the workshop all day :-(.
Got a wee bit done to project "C" GBC


kawa

Anonymous said...

Busy --- is that a Scottish word for not doing anything?

Anonymous said...

Its one of those four letter words that has many different meanings to different people,but usual means your doing a wee bit to pass the day.Talking of which I better get off to work,busy day ahead lol


kawa

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have lost your voice, but every cloud has a silver lining. Your problem could be a blessing to us.

Anonymous said...

Better stop kawa doung that claen and polish job BC ...... the grime is all thats holding it together ..... lolol

sunshine does make all the difference doesn't it ......

get well soon snivel ....

Anonymous said...

Dont worry about Cubbie getting polished,once it was washed I couldnt find any chrome or paint to polish,lol



kawa

Anonymous said...

Hope you're both feeling a bit better.

Well done on the latest counties - have you decided a date for The Lothians yet?

Anonymous said...

Hello. the voice of sanity! And yes, I am refering to Mr. Bantam Cub.

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Gosh, what a variety of comments. Some good, some bad and some just short. Haha, always a way to get my own back. Well, busy day here - many things ticked off the list, just hope progress with Project C is moving switfly along. I haven't quite made up my mind BC - will keep you posted.

Anonymous said...

Project C is finished,just about done in the magic wand with that one :-).You might even get it back tomorrow if you're lucky


kawa

Anonymous said...

'the voice of sanity!'

???... LOL - if only you knew! There ain't no Sanity Clause!

Anonymous said...

Oh No! REALLY?

Followers

Country Counter

free counters