Alrighty, here it is, listen up boys and girls. The theme this year for the photo comp is......wait for it.....WINTER TRANSPORT / TRAVEL. Sounds a bit dull, eh? Well I reckon you'll do well with this one. Pics can be of any form of transport, from a bike to a car to a train or plane or a boat with a pair of paddles. Horses, ponies, they count too, as long as they wear a saddle....sorry, that little rhyme just came to me in a blinding flash. Pics can be taken in the UK or anywhere else in the whole entire world. It doesn't have to be a pic of your own transport or travel, but you must have taken the pic or star in it. Don't feel that just because you do or don't have snow you can't enter, of course you can, ANYONE can enter with a pic of more or less ANYTHING as long as it sums up WINTER TRANSPORT / TRAVEL. So the rules are as follows -
1. Each entrant can submit up to 6 pics.
2. The deadline is whenever I say it is, depending on how many submissions there are.
3. The decision of the HEAD JUDGE, Phil Mather, is final, as in Final.
4. THE PHOTO/S MUST BE YOURS. No nicking them from websites.
5. The photo/s must have been taken in the winter of 2009/2010.
6. You can submit photos at anytime, either one by one or 6 in one go. I might be persuaded to let you change which pics you enter if you send me chocolate. Drat, no I won't, I'm off choc this year.
Oh, and the most important part, the prize is a wonderful and very limited edition GBC BLOG TEE SHIRT, and I might throw in a little something else that I haven't got yet but might have soon. Then again, in the interest of honesty, I might not.
All clear? Send your not-too-large-ish files to comp AT aultan.com but do remember to change the AT to @ otherwise your mail won't get far.