Thursday 13 September 2007

Sad news.


Some sad news in this post I'm afraid. While the fun time everyone had at the Grampian Motorcycle Convention last weekend is still fresh in the mind, I received an email from a friend in Shetland yesterday telling me that Colin Fraser - he of the Shetland Islands Cruiser club had died. He and his wife had just returned from a trip to France via the Harley bash at Aviemore with a few friends, and due to having got soaking wet and very cold in Germany, Colin stopped off at the hospital in Lerwick, suffering from pneumonia. Sadly, he never went home. I only met him a few times, yet feel like I knew him for years. I was privileged to have been invited into his circle of friends, and to have been made an overseas member of the SIC. Thanks to his family for contacting me, anything I can do to help, you know where I am. RIP Viking, have fun up there.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats really terrible news ... how awful.
Best wishes to all up there.

Followers

Country Counter

free counters