Monday 28 May 2012

Pooter Down

GBC's main pooter is currently down and out and not working, apologies to anyone waiting for a response to Cub Mag enquiries or waiting for a magazine. Don't let that stop you emailing her tho if you would like to subscribe to the mag = gbc AT thecubmag.com, but don't expect an instant reply! She should be getting a bit to fix it today or tomorrow but you know how these things go. After dealing with Cub Mag things when she's back online I'm sure she'll get those pics and vids up on the blog!!! Mrs BC.

4 comments:

Hairy Larry said...

Pssssst! Mrs. BC, there is a 'mini-farm' post at my site for you and GBC. Got animals...

MrsBC said...

Really!?

Mrs BC said...

Yep, seen it larry, looks great, specially the cherries, imagine being able to pick those in your back garden! I tried to comment on your blog, but couldn't get past the sign in thingy - Sorry. GBC is working on it.

Hairy Larry said...

Mrs. BC, Is my sign in thingy one of the 'prove your not a robot' ones? I've had a few probs at a few sights with that proving I'm not a robot jazz...Yeah my friends were lucky the Cherry tree survived from the previous owners neglect. I believe the place was basically abandoned for several years...before they bought bit. There first winter there had heavy snow, and they lost a few trees. It's starting to come together for them there, I'm a bit jealous. I'm managing to grow tomatoes in the space between my house and the neighbors...that's 'farming' for me.

Followers

Country Counter

free counters