Monday 13 June 2011

Cubbie seems to be fixed...and GBC is another year older...

Well I don't like to speak too soon, but after a weekend of breaking down, messing with the wiring, fixing it and breaking down again, I think the final fixing has worked - a HUGE thank you UN for hours of assisstance via the wonderful device that is the mobile tellingphone, and to the Man from Muckle Flugga who assissted in pulling a few wires off and taking a turn at kicking the cute little bike (to see if it would start, not to hurt the poor thing!) when the sun became too hot and the leg became too weary. And I'd like to thank all those who sent me birthday wishes yesterday, and all those who forgot and sent me birthday wishes today!

10 comments:

U N said...

Sorry for forgetting your birthday. I bought a card weeks ago, and it's still sitting in my desk drawer!
Hope you had a good time!

U N

Bodger said...

Errr...hmmmm.....OK...sorry....slipped me mind wot with the move and all.

Happy Birthday there oh Gorgeous One.

Hairy Larry said...

That's right you and my sister have the same birthday. 1,2,3...everybody...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GBC, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GBC, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GBC! ok, let's eat that cake, chocalate right?

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Thank you chappies - it wasn't a dig at you, honest! You're spot on Larry - choccy cake....oh....that was the week before and Mrs BC ate it all...well...most of it...I just had a teeny weeny bit...

Stuart said...

Hmmmm . . .I would like to hear Mrs BC's version of that! I bet you only left her the crumbs!

Anonymous said...

A most gorgeous apology to your most gorgeousness.

I hope you had a spiffing time, and, er, um, we're both Geminis - that's a lot of confusion on one blog.

ng :)

sfb said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Hope you got lots of chocolate :-)

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

So, NG, you and moi are actually doing 4 peoples worth of blog reading and commenting!

Ta SFB - had my fill of chocs after Lent, so actually, 'tho it pains me to say it, I only had a couple of choccy fairy cakes with choccy icing and a sparkly iced gem spingly spangly fruit thing on the top!

Stu - Mrs BC was first to the cake, she was, was, was, was!

Darrell said...

Arrrgghhh.
I forgot the Gorgeous Ones Birthday.
No chocolates, I'm afraid, no gator heads on the way.
Sorry, must be my age.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, oh dear, humble apologies for forgetting it was your birthday. Hope you had a great time and many happy returns :o)

Graham B

Followers

Country Counter

free counters