Follow GBC with email updates by entering your email addy here...

Sunday, 24 April 2011

HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!!!

Or to anyone who hasn't been off chocolate for Lent, Happy Easter. Either way, have a great day. The sun is shining at Cubbie Towers, the grass is growing, the lambs are skipping and the birds are singing merrily. And hopefully, I might get around to building a make-shift blasting cabinet today or tomorrow and I'll be able to get the Terrier wheels cleaned up.

Chocolate, anyone?



Tough, they're all mine!!!

PS in case you're wondering, I wrote this on Easter Sunday but it wouldn't 'post', possibly something to do with having just moved over to IE9, or maybe too much chocolate. I can't believe it, no choc for 46 days, ok ok, I had 2 little wobbles (possibly not the best word to choose) when an already opened packet of M&Ms wound me up so much that temptation got the better of me and I gave in. Only had 3 or 4 though. I think that's good going. You try it next year.

3 comments:

Hairy Larry said...

Are you going to use your Editor's plans when building your blast cabinet? I'll have to avert my eyes as I leave this room...there is a snack machine with chocolate bars in it...right by the exit door of course.

Anonymous said...

All this talk of chocolate, made me go out and buy a bar of 70% proof.

So, tomorrow I'll go for a walk, your penance .......

ng :)

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Plans? Plans? Good 'eavens, I don't think plans would work!! Like the rest of my work Larry, I'll probably just start it and see how it ends up!

Don't blame me guys - you try 46 days of N O C H O C O L A T E !!!

Followers

Country Counter

free counters