Follow GBC with email updates by entering your email addy here...

Thursday, 10 January 2008

Not much to say really...


Not much to report this time, apart from our club night last Tuesday which was a chuckle. Our pool night is becoming quite popular with the chaps getting very competitive! The prize this year was a pile of bike cleaning stuff, perfect for the avid polishers amongst us. The winner was Andy, a potential new member who obviously had a very misspent youth! He might have won the "pot as many balls as you can" part of things, but I bet he wishes he hadn't challenged me to a proper game of snooker - see me there in the pic, just about to tickle the blue in before going on to win the game. No, honest, I did win! I have 12 witnesses!

Snapped up a bargain at Makro yesterday - a neat little bike lift for under fifty squid. It'll need a few mods to make it Cub friendly but hopefully it will make working on the bike a bitty easier. Talking of which, Cubbie bits arrived today so hope to get that gear box sorted very soon. I'm missing my Cubbie :-(.

That's all, boring eh. Over n oot.

2 comments:

john said...

Never boring hahahaha !!!!

Snooker Queen huh ??? thats reason enough to organise a trip to aberdoom I reckon ......

john

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Come on then John, if you think you're 'ard enough!

Followers

Country Counter

free counters