Thursday 10 January 2008

Not much to say really...


Not much to report this time, apart from our club night last Tuesday which was a chuckle. Our pool night is becoming quite popular with the chaps getting very competitive! The prize this year was a pile of bike cleaning stuff, perfect for the avid polishers amongst us. The winner was Andy, a potential new member who obviously had a very misspent youth! He might have won the "pot as many balls as you can" part of things, but I bet he wishes he hadn't challenged me to a proper game of snooker - see me there in the pic, just about to tickle the blue in before going on to win the game. No, honest, I did win! I have 12 witnesses!

Snapped up a bargain at Makro yesterday - a neat little bike lift for under fifty squid. It'll need a few mods to make it Cub friendly but hopefully it will make working on the bike a bitty easier. Talking of which, Cubbie bits arrived today so hope to get that gear box sorted very soon. I'm missing my Cubbie :-(.

That's all, boring eh. Over n oot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never boring hahahaha !!!!

Snooker Queen huh ??? thats reason enough to organise a trip to aberdoom I reckon ......

john

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Come on then John, if you think you're 'ard enough!

Followers

Country Counter

free counters