Follow GBC with email updates by entering your email addy here...

Saturday, 21 July 2007

Gorgeous Biker Chick starts Blogging

Howdy howdy people, welcome to the first Blog from Gorgeous Biker Chick of Classic Bike Guide fame. While I live and work with old motorcycles, it is my belief that there is plenty of room for such modern creations as the the internet. In fact, without it, I probably would not have been able to complete my first restoration project, a 1962 Triumph Tiger Cub, but that's another story. Email, web forums and instant messenger are all great ways of keeping in touch but now I've been cajoled into trying a Blog. Hope you enjoy keeping up with me, and any comments and feedback will be much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi all, how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys
how do i put my signature thingy at the bottom

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Hi Anon, I'm afraid you won't get many replies down on this post - why not click on to the current page and leave a comment there? Just select the box that says Name/URL and then you can add your name to the comment.

Come on in and join the fun...

Followers

Country Counter

free counters