Friday 16 April 2010

Pop pop popopopopop bang!

Will Cubbie start? I'd better go and find out....I need it for the Large Lunch tomorrow...


Everyone cross everything please! Fingers...toes.....and all the rest of things you can cross...


Well, it's now 'tomorrow' and Cubbie started first kick after I remembered the tickling thing. Good Cubbie. I'm late for lunch as Misty was having triplets since the early hours, but they all seem fit and fine now, so I can head off for lunch. Looks like I'll miss the treasure hunt but one can't have it all, can one.

9 comments:

kawa said...

Well did it go pop pop bang, or just pop pop ?


kawa

Anonymous said...

...good boots, fresh plug, and fresh fuel..good luck...Hairy Larry

Bodger said...

So....how was the Large Lunch then??? Is a report in the works?

kawa said...

well Cubbie lives, just glad I had my ear plugs in while following behind 8-)


kawa

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Larry, no need for such bothersome tasks! Cubbie started staight away, bless it's little pop pop bang.

Lunch was grand Bodger, got some pics to put up as soon as I get a min.

Ear plugs? I couldn't hear a thing.

U N said...

Come on Kawa, it wasn't all bad. You might have had to wear earplugs while riding behind Her Gorgeousness, but you did get to look at her bottom!!

U N

kawa said...

Couldn't get close enough UN, Cubbie was firing on all Cylinder and I couldn't keep up :-(

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

UN! Tsk tsk tsk.

Sensible answer McKwak.

kawa said...

Am a quick learner GBC, better to er on the side of safety, my safety

kawa

Followers

Country Counter

free counters