Follow GBC with email updates by entering your email addy here...

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Ooh the nerves...

5....

4....

3....

2....

1....


Nearly Sunday! Well tomorrow is when my quest becomes official, and although I've heard from the ME Association, I have yet to hear back from NABD about raising some cash for them. Hopefully a gang of bikers will be at the Feughside for the photo-opp which will be used to promote Cubbies Counties in all / any mags 'n' rags I can think of, and then next weekend, the first County will be conquered (fingers crossed that someone from Wales has a suitable fuel tap they can send me to replace the drippy one currently on the bike, and that I can replace or fix the seemingly faulty light / ignition switch which seems to be the source of the fuse blowing problem)...what is that county, I hear you cry! Well....Cubbie is going to SKYE!

No comments:

Followers

Country Counter

free counters